Doogl lets you express what’s on your mind on any website in the world. Express your thoughts on the wall, ask a question or make a vote whether you think the website is trustworthy or not.
Doogl works immediately in your browser so there is nothing to download or install. All you have to do is to drag the “Doogl window” into your bookmarks bar. When you want to open Doogl on a website, just click your Doogl button.
Creating your Doogl account is easy and only takes a few seconds. Once setup, you are able to share all your thoughts and findings with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Currently Doogl can be used with Google Chrome, Safari,
Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Examples on how to use Doogl:
- Tell a superstar that you think his music is the best.
- Tell other users whether you think a company and its services are good or bad.
- Share your experiences so other people will know.
- Sell your extra ticket to the football game on the website where you originally bought your ticket rather than somewhere else.
- Or whatever you like to :-)